At ITRegulators, a key component to the Managed IT Services we provide is deploying a multi-layered approach to reducing the security risk our clients face due to today’s IT security issues. We use state-of-the-art security techniques to keep the ‘bad guys’ out while providing authorized personnel access to critical files and applications.
Every organization’s needs are different, and hackers are always adapting their techniques, so we are extremely serious about staying up to date with the latest network security tools, threats, and industry developments.We will put a comprehensive security plan in place and recommend the right technology tools and services to safeguard your business network.Our Security Services include:
- IT Security Consulting: Our Strategic Team will provide an IT Security plan based upon our proactive checks and for any industry regulations your business may need to comply with.
- Data Backup and Business Continuity: We will implement a proven data backup solution that will help you recover quickly if you in the event of a disaster or security breach.
- Network Security Assessment: We’ll conduct an analysis of your network’s vulnerability to hackers, viruses and other threats. Our report will include findings on any discovered security vulnerabilities, risks and implications, and recommendations for technical solutions, specific software, tools and implementation steps.
- Secure Access: our security experts will create and install secure-access Internet and network connections for your branch offices, traveling staff and telecommuters.
- Network Security: we will install, configure and manage Unified Threat Management network appliances to create a secure barrier between your organization’s network and the Internet.
- Managed Security Service: for the highest level of security, we provide proactive, continuous monitoring of your network’s network devices.
- End-User Awareness: We will provide guidance and direct you to resources to help keep your end-users informed about the latest security threats.
- Endpoint Protection: We will deploy solutions that provide complete protection of your endpoint devices reducing the risk your organization gets hit with viruses and ransomware.
- Policies and Procedures: We will implement procedures and network security policies according to our client’s individual needs and any industry regulations.
Call us now at 888-792-8151 or use the “SEND A REQUEST” form to the right →